CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.11.2008

emm-eye-ay (still)

Hey Ya'll!

I know, I know still haven't posted in a ridiculously long time. I have so many things to post about, but no internet connection at my apt. yet! BUT new posts are defenitely coming soon...

UPCOMING POSTS:
*beauty tips [can you believe it?!]
*my updated skin care regiman
*hauls
*more on spring trends [beauty and fashion]
*rants

There has been so much going on in my life [lol] expect my next post to be a very long one!

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

yay! we've missed you in the beauty blog world. can't wait to hear your updates!

B said...

What Yums said.
Come baaack to us!

yummy411 said...

hey this is what i left over on my blog in response to you regarding the hip duo:

@ toml: hey, it's official. HiP shadows don't always pick up enough on a brush and they don't always blend so well.. rather splotchy (which my sister mentioned while doing this look. it was hard to pinpoint and i'm rather sad to have to admit it to myself (after collecting just about all of the colors) =(. let me know how it works for you!