CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.25.2009

I'm back! Quick Post....

Hey Ya'll! Long time no blog, right? Yes I know! I still haven't got my computer issues squared away, so until I do I'll just keep commenting and posting when I can :-/


So..... Am I the ONLY one NOT excited about this?

Ol' girl looks a hot, sticky mess...but too each his/her own, I guess! I think I'll have to pass on this collection!!!!! There are product photos over at Temptalia... the only thing that appeals to me in the least are the shadesticks.. simply because I don't own any.

In other news, I have gone MAC crazy lol. I have spent entirely too much at the MAC counter in my local Macy's...ahhh well, its all for the good, right?! lol. Also, Spring is COMING! Yay! Which means I have been shopping my butt off......spending money that could go towards a bill...but again, its all for the good, right!? At least thats what I keep telling myself LOL. BUT I realize that there is a problem and I will be going on a makeup NO BUY! That's right!!!!! NO MAKEUP PURCHASES!!!! The verdict is out on how long I'll do this, but I definitely will need help and motivation! (((notice I didn't say all shopping...just makeup, as I realize I spend more on makeup than anything else)))

I'll try taking pictures of my latest hauls and I HAVE to review my new Studio Sculpt Foundation and Concealer...love this stuff!

Edit! I HAVE to share the shoes my hunii.dew bought me for Valentine's Day, I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them in the store, and my baby remembered how much I loved them =)

Aren't they GORGEOUS!? I love these shoes, can't wait til' the snow melts!!!!

That's all for now! I'll post again as SOON as I can lovlies!

12 comments:

Rai said...

Ads are to get people to want to purchase.

I don't exactly like the makeup
they chose to put on that particular model though.

Alyssia said...

right... and they definitely don't make me want to purchase anything. But I guess I'll wait to the release to swatch and see if that changes my mind.

Unknown said...

I hate to say this but they made my sista look a mess and makes me have NO desire to check the collection out

JENSMAKEUPBAG said...

hey girl. stopped by your blog and its cool! i can't wait until this collection because of the shadesticks as well! i love em. if you need ot have one no, i'd suggest sharkskin--my fave!

hit up my blog when you can

Anonymous said...

i thought it was actually cute in a different way. and those shoes are bomb!

Alyssia said...

princess> yes we are def on the same page! lol

jensmakeup> hey girlie thanks for stopping by! I'll def check my mac counter for that shadestick AFTER my no buy is over lol. MOTIVATION remember!? lol

Ms Ray> Thanks lady, i love em! =) I'm all for different, I just can't get with it....maybe I should look at it from a more ...artistic POV?!?!

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

those shoes are flyy girl!! and cute pic♥

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes! Those shoes are the business! I hope I'll be able to get a pair, but they will probably be sold out in my size; size 7 is always the first size to go!

Alyssia said...

right! Bakers is starting to step their game a bit!! I had given up on them for a second lol

Milly said...

those shoes are fab!

Valerie said...

the shoes are cute
check and comment and add/follow
http://fashionaddress.blogspot.com/
p.s cool blog

I.AM.FASHION said...

The black heels are NICE!