CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.06.2009

Finally...

As i said before I made a video, edited the video using Windows Movie Maker and could not figure out how to convert the file..things like this usually come easy, but I guess I'll have to play around with it a bit more!! My video included my most recent mac haul...I didn't take pics and all that "jazz" b/c I plan on figuring out how to convert it! I.will.not.give.up

Just to fill ya'll in....

Everything has been going great lately...I have decided that Blogger is definitely the business! Without it I wouldn't have connected with my blog "fam" and I wouldn't have been able to meet Ms. Brandi, an UBER talented MUA in my area (Which is very hard to find) As most of you know, I live in Detroit....the fashion/makeup industry is little to none here, so finding a mentor to actually teach you the ropes is highly unlikely. (check out some of her work here and check out her blog X-Quisite Looks) I will be her assistant, helping out with photo shoots, weddings, runway shows and whatever else may come up. I am soooo excited and I'll be sure to take plenty of pics and keep you all filled in.

For whatever reason, I've been doing lots of makeup (on myself and a couple others) but have been slacking on my picture taking!!! So all I have to leave you with is a picture of me on NYE.

I didn't do anything to dramatic because my outfit didn't scream Happy New Year. So I rocked a pale gold(finally got some use outta one of my NYX loose pearl mania shadows!) and a slightly smoke out gray e/s...my left eyebrow looks really odd now that I look at this, but on 12/31/08...I was happy with it LOL

I'm sorry it took me sooo long to update this, I feel so bad and I've missed blogging so much! But...I guess that's what happens when you STILL don't have internet @ your apartment! Hopefully I'll get the hang of this video thing really soon!!! My next post will definitely be more interesting ladies! Sry!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Convert the file to what?

Girl, You was gorgeous on NYE!

Unknown said...

Well, usually the format i publish in uploads just fine to youtube...
its usually in .wmv format...

but i do you a program before that to convert my .mov file into .wmv files...that make it easier to edit them...

Alyssia said...

who knows, i'll have to check and see what type of file the original file uploads as...maybe its Movie Maker thats making it difficult to upload.

♥ Judy M. ; said...

ur so cute!
pretty smile!
:)

B said...

You are looking beautiful!! Congratulations on the new gig. Can't wait to read about your experiences!!

Anonymous said...

Heyy! =)
Hope your assistant job goes well hun! Sounds like its going to be fun.
You are soo pretty *envy* lol.

Anonymous said...

love your blog !