CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.08.2009

Purple Passion....

Hey Ladies =)

First off I hope that you girls (and guys?) are taking/have taken advantage of MAC's Friends & Fam discount!!!!
I sure did! I ordered 3 things from the Dame Edna collection cuz I llloovvee the purple packaging, I've heard that some people are kinda bummed b/c the packaging has stickers...which DOES in fact suck a bit...but then again nothing lasts forever =) I live for now!!! Okay, not all the time but Mac got me with this one lol.

So I ordered: The Wisteria Trio, Gladiola l/s, & Hot Frost l/g...I really wanted a nice bright lip stick because I usually stray away from anything with color, but I want to try somethin new for 09! lol...So HOPEFULLY I'll have enough guts to rock Gladiola...if not it's always a nice color to have in my kit =)

Check out Ren Ren's tutorial using the Wisteria Trio here

Oh and I'm definitely on a roll! I even have a FOTD to share =) Yay me!!!!

What I used:
Eyes: Loreal Decrease(waste!), ?Lavender/Lilac? NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose e/s (lid), Mac Fig. 1 (crease, lower lashline), Mac Carbon (outer V, slightly blended into crease), Mac Ricepaper (brow highlight), Revlon Colorstay Liquid Line, CG Perfect Blend black Eye Pencil, CG Lash Blast
Brows: Mac Espresso, NC45 Studio Finish Concealer


Face: NC45 Studio Finish Concealer, NYX Concealer in a Jar-yellow, MAC Select SPF 15 Finish Foundation NC44, Maybelline Mineral Power in Translucent(to set)
Cheeks: Bonnebell Powder Bronzer in Golden Tan, Revlon Blush in Pinking of You


Lips: Milani Lip Pencil in Satin Rose, Milani l/s in Dolce Vita, Avon l/g in Peony Pink


I forgot to use my Mineralize Skinfinish....and I am thinking of changing foundations....I wanna try Studio Fix Fluid and/or MUFE HD Foundation...not feeling my current one anymore...makes me look weird lol And just a brief rant...L'Oreal Decrease sucks..for me anyway...After it's gone I'm either gonna try Too Faced Shadow Insurance or UDPP....might as well spend an extra $10...my eyeshadow needs to stay put!

But anyways....

I hope you all enjoyed!!!!

*alyssia* =.)

12 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your makeup looked beautiful! Great job, keep it up and keep feeding us more! =)

Delmy said...

Love that purple! Thanks for stopping by! Don't be a stranger!

Kim Patterson said...

Very pretty look.

Anonymous said...

I Love the look!

I use the Mac select spf aswell...looks a tad bit ashy on me sometimes!

Alyssia said...

kimberly> thanks girlie! I'm gonna make sure I keep the post comin!

Maya & CoCo> Thanks ladies!!

Shez> Thanks girlie =) As far as the select spf..It seemed decent at first but I want somethin that has even coverage...it seems a little blotchy sometimes!

Anonymous said...

You look so pretty. Love this application and palette, very natural looking.

Jay♥Vintage said...

Beautiful make-up!

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

sooo pretty mama! i love the purple♥

Sheli said...

love the purple, but have you done smokey-eyes??? I have been trying to do that forever!!

Alyssia said...

fdiay,jay, & glamou> Thanks so much ladies

Sheli> I do a really simple smokey eye when I go out a lot and never realized (until now) that I never post it. But I will definitely devote a post to smokey eyes in the (very) near future =)

yummy411 said...

don't you look tres gorg. love your hair too! i had gladiola at the counter then put it back, but i must return for that and peroxide lipglass from BBR!

Alyssia said...

Thanks yums! Can't wait til the blog is back up and runnin! And I've been debating whether or not to get some stuffs from BBR...I might grab at least one eyeshadow cuz that henna e/s is too gorgeous to pass up!