CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

1.16.2009

HAUL!!!!!!! ((pic heavy))

Happy Friday!!!

Okay so I finally received my package from MAC which included my Dame Edna stuff...and I must say that I am extremely happy with the items that I ordered =)

I am still in love with the purple packaging! I ordered: The Wisterio trio, Gladiola l/s, & Hot Frost l/g.

SWATCHES!!!

I can not WAIT to wear Gladiola(right) and Hot Frost(left)! When I ordered it, I honestly didn't think that it would fit my skin tone, but it does and I am ecstatic! I never wear bright lip color, so I'll do a FOTD with these reaalllyy soon!

NEXT UP!! Walgreens had a crazy clearance sale going on and I snatched up quite a few things and of course I had to share em' with ya'll!!! (YES ''ya'll'' lol)

I got: (2) Revlon lip palettes in Caramelt & RSV Pink, (3) Covergirl Trueshines in Coral Shine, Watermelon Shine, & Fire Shine, A Revlon shadow/liner duo in Set the Nude, Revlon blush in Hushed Blush (to be used as a highlight), Milani Sunset (bronzer/ blush) duo in Sunset Beach, & 3 sets of Wet N Wild lashes in Vivacious and Flirtatious (not pictured).

Top to bottom: Fire shine, Watermelon Shine, & Coral Shine. All of the CG Trueshines are pretty sheer but have buildable coverage. I'm trying to expand my lipstick collection and I'm very happy with these =)


This is the liner/shadow duo. The frosty beige color seems like it may be a good brow highlight. I'll have to try to liner, not sure how its "marble-ly goodness" will work on the lashline lol.

The Milani bronzer is good for this time of year. It seems like everyday I wake up a little paler than the day before so anything that adds a little bit of warmth definitely helps!

The revlon blush is pretty light, definitely couldn't be used for anything other than a highlight (on me anyway), but I couldn't beat getting an $11 blush for $2!!!

FINALLY!!! I got a few misc. items that I had been eyeing for a while and/or needed to replenish.

I had to get a new crystal nail file b/c I gave my Mommy the last one =) I also purchased Sally Hansen Diamond Shine base coat/top coat (Nail Post coming soon!!). I got one of the new Revlon Matte eyeshadows in Lushious Lime( i THINK thats the name...I could be wrong lol I'm @ work!!), Nivea creme for my purse, and FINALLY got the Loew Cornell brushes! They are supposedly dupes for the Mac shader brushes. I am very happy with them they are extremely soft and I can't wait to use them. Look for the purple handle!!!
Here's a quick swatch of the Revlon e/s.. This is the best picture I could get..the color was hard to capture

Okay THAT IS IT!!! Sorry for the long post but I wanted to show ya'll all of the stuff I've got in the last couple of days!!!!

Have a great Weekend!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Delmy said...

I havent done makeup shopping in a while. I should do that soon. lucky you!

Unknown said...

Great Walgreens haul!! I got one of those Marble-lous liner/e/s pencils.It's greyish purple with a black e/l.

Adina Renée. said...

i like your tat.

le said...

i love the tat
what does it stand for?

Anonymous said...

You got a lot of stuff lady! You remind me of a friend I know she has a passion for cosmetics!

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

love the tat and the haul! oh and thanks girl for comment on my hair..those flexi rods are the shiitt lol umm for my weave i used the longer ones..i think it was 11' because my weave is 18' so those were the only ones that were long enough to use..hope this helps..can't wait to see your look girl! keep the fabulous coming♥

Jajababy said...

That is a cute tat....what is it?

Feather Hunter said...

your so lucky! xxx