CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.05.2008

It's Official.....

I'm back and I have missed blogging so much. Its so nice to have people who understand my obsession with all things beauty and fashion! I'm tired of getting the side eye everytime someone asks exactly how many times I polish my nails within a week...I mean so what! I get bored easily and with 100+ bottles of polish who has time to keep one color on for an entire week......yeah not so much! That's like....an eternity! Look at the nail polish over flow.......I need another storage method cuz this right here.....aint gettin it!


To mark this historic day (((because you should mark it on your calendar: Alyssia is BACK!))) I bought my very first Essie nail polish thanks to my girl Brit over at Clumps of Mascara. She's such a frickin enabler! Lol, i kid! But anyways i purchased Body Language which is a muted gray creme...hard to describe...almost reminds me of a mushroom....anyways check the swatch! It's very unique! Almost fugly...but for some reason I love it! Oh and I most def recommend that you get a few Essie polishes in your collection...they apply like butter!



Ya'll have to excuse me...I know this isn't the greatest post! But I'm gettin back into the swing of things....slowly but surely!!

Upcoming post: Minimal makeup

6 comments:

yummy411 said...

yes you really do have a lot of polishes!!! so much fun though.

B said...

Yeah yeah yeahhhh, giiiirl...Essie is wonderful, isn't it? The applications do apply like butter! I don't understand it. You really don't even need a base or top coat. Still dedicated to China Glaze but Essie may be my favorite brand as far as formulas go. And I loooove that color. Girl, you're like me. Likin' the strange colors. LOL!

And um, yeeeah...you have a loooot of colors. I'm jealous. I want more! I'm so glad you're back!

Alyssia said...

yumz- Its like an addiction...I can't go to the drugstore without picking up at least one!

b- ChG is wonderful! The Nail board on MUA put me up on them.....they have some really cute colors....(cute to us, strange to others!) And I'm glad to be back...so glad ya'll were patient with me!! lol.

maylady84 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maylady84 said...

i think that color is beautiful. Ive never tried Essie before maybe i will!

SuzieC said...

That color is very pretty! I don't think I've seen a grayish polish before. I'll be checking this out!