CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11.20.2007

Yeah...I bought it too...

Okay, so I'm kind of a follower..I kept hearing so many rave reviews about this foundation...I HAD to have it and of course...i HAVE to add my 2 cents about Covergirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Foundation! I absolutely love it! I think I'll pass on using it everyday, but that's only because I don't want to turn into one of those "gotta have foundation on EVERYDAY to feel complete" type people. The coverage is great...On the right side of my face I have a few acne scars that I'm trying to lighten up and even without concealer this foundation almost covered them completely. What i like most is that eventhough it gives you nearly full coverage, it's still very light and doesn't make you feel as if you might break into a sweat at any given moment. Oh...and I love the color of the compact...only because my new fav color is purple though [lol]
All my brown girls should defenitely try this out! I bought it at Walgreens for $8.99, but I purchased 2 shades because I wasn't sure which one would work best. As I stated in my previous entry I got Amber Glow and Rich Sand, but I will keep both.
This gets *****5 stars***** in my book!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

YAY! You found one that worked. Awesome. Now if only I could hunt down that magical mascara was just as easy.

yummy411 said...

YAY!!! another one joins the natural hue team! so how do you apply it and with what?? i use a stippling brush, MAC's #187 because i'm afraid of full on cream foundation (like with a sponge) hehe. i might try it one day and blend really well.